WHSC International Weekend (AGM) - 21st - 23rd May 2021
A date for your diary - 21st - 23rd May 2021
The Clubs 70th + 1 year Anniversary at Walton Hall Hotel (Mercure), near Stratford-on-Avon. The hotel has a spa and swimming pool. Further details including booking arrangements below
To be held at 4-star Walton Hall Hotel & Spa
This lovely hotel, rigorously tested for suitability by our Chairman and his partner, is easily accessible, situated near Wellesbourne in Warwickshire, mid-way between Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon, CV35 9HG.
The venue has something for everyone, with ample parking, display areas, spa, swimming pool, and affordably attractive rooms. The location is surrounded by stimulating places to visit, including Stratford, Warwick and the British Motor Museum at Gaydon. Where better to celebrate our 70th Anniversary?
WHSC negotiated rates are:
Double room, B&B £99 a night. Single room, B&B £89 per night
Our programme of events is still in planning, but at this stage includes:
Friday May 21st
- Welcome dinner (at your own expense) and quiz with prize
Saturday May 22nd
- Tour to include visits to local sights
- Anniversary dinner (£35.00 per person incl. wine) Quiz and prize
Sunday May 23rd
- Family day, including face painting and other children’s entertainment
- Lunchtime Buffet (sponsored by the Club)
- AGM and prize giving
- For the fist time we have extended an invitation to members of the Wolseley Register to join us on the Sunday. We even have a prize for the guest’s Pre-War car that we would most like to take home.
HOTEL BOOKING PROCEDURE
Guests are to book their own rooms direct with the Hotel between Monday and Friday 0800hrs - 1830hrs,
Tel No 01789 842424, press option 1, Quote "Wolseley Hornet rate"